Monday, October 1, 2007

Progress

So, this weekend was the beginning of the real rainy season here in Seattle. Because of this, there was no house painting done. Also because of this, I made progress on my Lucy in the Sky cardigan! I've now got about 3.5 to 4 inches knit, which is awesome. The pattern says to work until the piece measures 13.5 inches though and I think I'll need to lengthen it to make it wearable on me. Basically with my additional inches it's like I'm starting at the bottom now. Ah well, I've got a road trip in my future, and hopefully I'll be able to knit a lot while M drives. We'll be in the car for a long time as we're going to L.A. to see my family. I'm excited because Mat hasn't seen my L.A., where I grew up, my parents houses, Topanga! My step mom is also throwing us an engagement party, which should be fun, and it gives us a chance to see a lot of people we wouldn't otherwise. Yay vacation!

No comments: